Integrating Hybrid Clouds with Amazon Web Services (INTHCDF)
Кому следует посетить
- NetApp Employees, Partners and Customers
- General understanding of AWS architecture
- Basic computer networking knowledge
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the Data Fabric vision.
- Explain the hierarchy and functionality of Cloud Data Services.
- Describe use cases for Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Sync and Cloud Volumes Service.
- Configure an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec.
- Configure an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec
- Leveraging Cloud Central, install OnCommand Cloud Manager (OCCM) to deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP and to manage and move data in the Data Fabric.
- Describe Cloud Volumes ONTAP HA functionality.
- Implement data tiering to AWS S3 for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Implement Cloud Sync service to enable seamless and secure synchronization of data between on-premises storage and AWS Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Implement the Cloud Volumes service, including mounting, providing data access, restoring data and using APIs to manage Cloud Volumes.
Follow On Courses
In this course, you will learn how to implement a hybrid cloud solution using the NetApp Data Fabric. In the hybrid cloud solution, you learn how to connect hyperscalers and on-premises data centers. You also learn about various NetApp Cloud Data Services, including Cloud Volumes, Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Sync and Cloud Insights and how they operate in the Data Fabric. You get hands on experience with Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Sync and Cloud Volumes, as well as with the AWS and Azure clouds.