Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam.
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- What is Microsoft Teams and how the components work together
- How to implement Governance, Security and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- How to prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- How to deploy and manage teams
- Ways of managing collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams