Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500T00)
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediation of vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers configuring and deploying security solutions for cloud N-tier architecture.
Кому следует посетить
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, it is strongly encouraged that learners acquire the knowledge equivalent to what is assessed as part of the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features