Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing (D79991GC10)
This Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing training teaches you how to use Analytic SQL to aggregate, analyze, report and model data. Interact with expert Oracle University instructors. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service.
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals Ed 1
- Familiarity with SQL
- Data Warehouse design, implementation, and maintenance experience
- Good working knowledge of the SQL language
- Familiarity with Oracle SQL Developer and SQL*Plus
- Group and aggregate data using the ROLLUP and CUBE operators
- Analyze and report data using Ranking, LAG/LEAD, and FIRST/LAST functions
- Use the MODEL clause to create a multidimensional array from query results
- Use Analytic SQL to aggregation, Analyze and Reporting, and Model Data
- Interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data, and exclude branches from the tree structure
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service
- Use regular expressions to search for, match, and replace strings
- Perform pattern matching using the MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Ukraine: 12 000,– грн.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.