ONTAP 9.x Transition Bundle (ONTAP9XTB)
This course is a combination of the ONTAP Administration: What’s New in ONTAP 9.0 (ADMIN90) and ONTAP Administration: What's New in ONTAP 9.1 (ADMIN91) courses. It is intended for those already versed in NetApp 8.3 Administration and looking to transition to ONTAP 9.1 technology. By enrolling in this package, you will be signed up for both courses and will receive 2 enrollment emails.
- Network Engineers
- Sales Engineers
A working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 is required.
- List the new features included in the ONTAP 9.0 and ONTAP 9.1 release
- Identify the different deployment options
- Identify feature enhancements to the FAS, All Flash FAS, and OnCommand software
- Configure encrypted volumes using NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE) and massively scalable containers using FlexGroup volumes
- Configure SMB workgroup authentication, SnapLock, RAID-TEC, onboard key management, and SnapMirror for Storage Virtual Machine
In this course you will learn about the new features that are included in the ONTAP 9 and ONTAP 9.1 Data Management Software release. Hands-on exercises will be provided that will allow you to configure and familiarize yourself with many of the new features.This course is meant to update those that have taken the current Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 administration courses and show you what ONTAP 9x can do for you.
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
Country: UAUS$ 1 800,- *
* Расчеты в гривнах по курсу НБУ
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date