Configuring the Cisco Nexus 9000 in NX-OS Mode (C9KNX)
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
- Data center engineers
- Systems engineers
- Technical architects
- Product specialists in data center technical roles
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understand Cisco Data Center architecture
This course will help you:
- Learn how to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches to support performance, resiliency, scalability, and enhanced operations for data centers
- Gain hands-on experience using powerful features of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the design, operation, and features of the Cisco NX-OS operating system
- Describe the operation of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches
- Configure, troubleshoot, and deploy the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches
- Describe and configure the various automation features of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches
- Explain and perform maintenance, monitoring, and operations tasks on the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
The Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 in NX-OS Mode (C9KNX) v1.2 course shows you how to implement Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches for data centers running in traditional or NX-OS mode. Through expert instruction and hands-on labs, you’ll learn learn about the hardware and software architecture of the Cisco® Nexus 9000 Series data center switches including the Cisco Nexus 9300 fixed-configuration and Cisco Nexus 9500 modular platforms, programmability and automation features built into these devices, and how to perform management, maintenance, and monitoring activities on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch platforms, and more.
Duration 3 days
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.